Spa at Home
Who doesn’t love to go to a spa and get pampered? Create your own little salon at home with these products.
1) Tea Bags – Steep 2 bags of your choice of tea in hot water for three to five minutes. Let cool until the bags are comfortably warm to the touch. Lie down, close your eyes, and place a tea bag over each eye; then cover with a soft cloth. During hot months, put the cooked tea bags in the refrigerator and apply to eyes when needed for a refreshing, eye-opening experience.
2) Cucumbers – From the vegetable bin comes the well-known cucumber remedy. Cucumbers aren’t only deliciously cool and soothing to the touch, but their astringent properties cause blood vessels to constrict. Lean your head back, rest a slice on each closed eye, and relax for five to ten minutes while the cukes cure your puffiness.
3) Vitamin E Oil – Can work wonders when it comes to your hair, skin and nails. It’s best used before bedtime, in place of a night cream or moisturizer.
4) Derma Roller – A derma roller is a device that is outfitted with dozens of what is often labeled “surgical-grade needles” that is supposed to allow ingredients to penetrate better and improve the look and feel of skin over time (deceasing fine lines and scars).
5) Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit – I don’t go to the salon to have my brows waxed anymore. I do it at home with Bliss. This is the best kit I’ve ever used and I get much better results doing it myself at home than going to a salon.