Trend Town… Manchester England!
As many of you know, I spent my spring semester in Manchester England. Even though I’m no longer there, I still miss the culture of wonderful Manchester! Winter is upon us, and for those of you taking a trip abroad (or just want to stay warm), here is my tribute to a perfect winter ensemble!
1) Coat: Stadium-Cloth Coat from J.CREW: $325.00 HERE
2) Infinity Bangle from Banana Republic: $45.00 (But currently on sale for $34.99!!!)
3) 1969 Leggings Cords in New Vermillion GAP: $59.95 HERE
4) Enzo Angiolini Shoes- Zeric Tall Boots Macys: $169.00 (But currently on sale for $109.99!!!!) HERE
5)Leather Cuff from Banana Republic: $45.00 (But currently on sale for $37.99!!!)
6) Chunky-knit Sweater from H&M: $24.95 HERE
7) Wool Cloche- San Diego Hat Company on Piperlime: $58.00 HERE
What’s so great about many of these products is that they come from GAP.Inc, who is currently supporting communities affected by Hurricane Sandy. So this is a great way to be fashionable, as well as support a great cause!