So You Wanna Look Like…A Candy Cane?!?!
Photos by Heidi Hastings
I love candy canes! Every year I litter my tree with a box of these thing and before Christmas is even here I’ve eaten just about every one off the tree- it’s sooo bad! With her bright red hair and beautiful pale skin, I just had to make my friend Jen over as a candy cane.
2) Powder your entire face with Loreal white translucent powder.
3) I went to the mall and bought some red Martha Stewart glitter–DO NOT get the glitter near your eyes and do NOT put the glitter on your eyelid. You can buy safe glitter at MAC or any other makeup store.
4) On the cheekbones I brushed Revlon white shimmer eyeshadow (this is the base coat for the white of the peppermint stick).
5) On top of the white I brushed three thin lines of glitter glue.
6) Now sprinkle the red glitter onto the glue while it is still wet.
7) For the eyes I applied Revlon white eyeshadow and Lashblast mascara by Revlon.
8) Mac Red lipstick was applied to the lips.
This is a really fun look so try it out! It’s the holidays after all…so have fun!
The dress is from Forever 21.