So You Wanna Look Like… “Everything Nice” !?!?!
Pictures by- Heidi Hastings
Today’s Holiday Inspiration is “Everything Nice.” I really wanted to create a sort of impish doll that had a flawless look and would, of course, be the teacher’s pet but was a little trouble maker behind the teacher’s back. The inspiration was a Christmas doll that you would find under the tree on Christmas morning! The final look reminded me of a mix between an Anime character and the look that Keira Knightley and Natalie Portman sported in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. It’s so dolly and it’s simple to create. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Foundation of your choice.
2) Revlon White eyeshadow down the bridge of your nose.
3) White Eyeshadow from the Sephora Collection on the eyelids.
4) Wing eyeliner on top lash line (Maybelline black eyeliner).
5) Draw fake eyelashes under the lower lash line with Maybelline’s liquid eyeliner in black.
6) Draw the pink cheeks on with your favorite choice of lipstick (you can use red or hot pink)
7) Don’t forget mascara
1) Make sure to apply foundation all around your lips.
2) Using a very light Pink (I used a lipstick from the Sephora collection) cover the entire top and bottom lip,
3) In a darker shade of pink or red (once again I used the darkest pink from the Sephora collection) draw the top 1/2 of the heart on the top lip and bring the heart to a point at the bottom of your lower lip.
Wear any cutesy dress that you have. The color isn’t really important but we want to capture the sweet and innocent look of a doll. The dress in the pictures is from a vintage store and was pretty inexpensive. You just can’t beat vintage!