So You Wanna Look Like… Holiday Gold ?!?!
Photos by, Heidi Hastings
I’ve been decorating my favorite little red and gold Christmas tree – as I pulled the glittering gold ornaments out of the box I was thinking how great this would be for a makeover! Glittering Gold is my theme for the day. The look is a Christmas take on “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” Puck meets a Christmas ornament!!!
1) Cover face with foundation.
2) Cover eyelids with yellow powder (from the Sephora Eye Collection Palette).
3) I used a Glittering gel eye makeup by Hard Candy and piled the glitter on the eyelid.
4) Kohl rim your lower waterline with black eyeshadow.
5) Finish off with mascara (of your choice).
6) Sweep NARS blush (in Orgasm) on the apples of your cheeks.
7) Lastly, apply bronzer under the cheekbones.
8 ) Spray gold glitter hairspray in the hair and on the arms and chest.
The GOLDEN BRA!
I took an old cotton bra (from Victoria’s Secret) and painted it with fabric glitter. When the glitter is still wet apply gold glitter! I attached a gauzy fabric to the bra. Super cheap and easy!
This is a really fun look- You will look like a fairy from “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.”
I hope you enjoy the look and more importantly -try it out for yourself!