So You Wanna Look Like… A Snowflake!?!?!
Pictures: By Heidi Hastings
With winter finally here and Halloween over, I am starting to think about Christmas! I am a Christmas fanatic!!! The first snowflakes of the year were supposed to fall last Friday- sadly they did not come- but I got all excited. I love the snow. So, from now until Christmas, I plan on doing festive makeovers. Today- A Snowflake.
Makeup How to
1) Prep skin with moisturizer and foundation.
2) Take Revlon White Shimmer eyeshadow (in “Vanilla”) and ,with a blush brush, powder your entire face white- so it will glow.
3) Apply Revlon’s White “Vanilla” eyeshadow to the eyelid and brow-bone.
4) I used the whitest pearl white in the the Sephora Collection (eyeshadows) and brushed it above my eyelashes on the top lid-The I swooped the eyeshadow up towards my ears (for a cat-eye effect).
5) Line your tear line with the Pearl white eyeshadow (from Sephora).
6) From the Sephora Collection -Use the pink gloss (of your choice) on your lips.
7) On top of the pink lips, I applied Hard Candy eye glitter gel (a clear gel). It really sparkles!
8 ) Blush “Orgasam” by NARS
9) With the leftover Halloween Hair spray glitter- I glittered my hair and parts of my face (be careful-DON’T get it in your eyes).
10) I bought a set of stick on Crystals at Walmart- and placed them under my eyes.
-The dress is an old vintage dress that was purchased off Ebay.com
-The Hair accesory and wand -From the Christmas section in Walmart.
-The mini tiara- Walmart as well.