So You Wanna Look Like….An Arabian Princess!?!?!
Photos By: Heidi Hastings
October always gets me excited about Halloween!!! I-LOVE-COSTUMES!! I want to dedicate this month to potential Costumes and Ideas that one can wear for this spooky day! My first look is an Arabian Princess. What can be more mysterious than a pair of beautifully decorated eyes glancing at you through this festive red veil? This is a very fun look to achieve. You can go ALL out with your eye makeup.
1) Revlon Photoready foundation
2) Sephora Collection (for Eyes and Lips) (I used pink, purple, black eyeshadows and 2 glosses)
3) MAC -Reflects Pearl- Glitter Eye Pigment (Brow bone)
4) NARS Blush -Orgasm (cheeks)
5) Black Liquid eyeliner (I use Almay) (eyes)
6) Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow Va Va Va Bloom (eyelids-The base to hold the glitter to your eyelids)
7) Bonne Belle – Pink eye Glitter (Discontinued) (eye lids)
1) Start off with your foundation
2) Then dust the Mac “Reflects Pearl” onto your brow bone
3) Sweep Va Va Va Bloom (Orange) onto your eyelid
4) Apply pink glitter directly on top of the Wet Revlon Illuminance “Va Va Voom”
5) From your Sephora Collection- mix the pink eyeshadow with a bit of purple and sweep it into your eye-crease
6) Take black eyeshadow and Khole rim your eyes
7) Liquid eyeliner in a wing almost to the tip of your eyebrow (at least midway)
8) Apply Nars Blush to your cheeks, the bridge of your nose and hairline
9) Apply lipstick from the Sephora Collection (I mixed the 2 colors above in the photograph together)
There you have it! The look of an Arabian Princess!
The Veil was purchased at Islands of Adventure in Orlando.
My Red Top is from Guess