So You Wanna Look Like… Megan Fox
Photos By: Heidi Hastings
So my teacher looked at my blog and told me that I need to include more modern makeovers. I tried to think of someone who is new and trendy right now when I picked up Elle Magazine’s 25th anniversary issue with Megan Fox on the cover….She’s been voted sexiest woman of the year and seems to be all over the internet so I definitely would say she’s pretty trendy right now. I did a couple different kinds of makeup for Mrs. Fox (because..well…her look was a little difficult to achieve-Hey…It’s hard to pull off looking like someone who has such great bonestucture!! She has lots of fun makeup that one can try to emulate.
Ok So what did I do to achieve Megans look?? Here goes:
Note: When applying lipstick: Draw it WAY OUT Past your natural lip line!!
The Natural Look –Seen in Video
This look can be achieved very easily
1) Foundation over the entire face
2) Powder on the eyes and nose
3) Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara
4) Don’t forget to apply blush–A light rose pink
5) A very pale lipgloss (white if necessary-mike a little pink with it)
The Event Look
2)No powder-you want the face to be dewey
3) White shimmering eyeshadow over the entire lid and up to the browbone
4) Wing Tipped eyeliner -(I sketched it out in black powder and an angle brush), I went over the sketch with black liquid eyeliner, finished with mascara.
5) Hot pink Lipliner and lipgloss (I’m talking pink PINK people!)
The same as the Event look except I :
2) Apply gray eyeshadow only on my eyelids
3) Lipliner and a neutral pink lipstick (I used a coral shade lipstick from Revlon)
I went out and purchased a $25 color palette from Sephora!! It has every color imaginable- I used a flesh tone color on the eyes and covered the Lashes in Revlons Lashblast Mascara
Cheeks (the 2nd to Lightest blush in the Sephora kit)
The Event Look
Use white shimmer eyeshadow by Revlon
Blush-Nars in Orgasm
Lipgloss-Find the Hottest pink lipgloss you can find- I used Estee Lauder Berry Pink) But…any hot pink gloss will do the trick
Same exact makeup as the “Event Look” except:
“Greystone” eyeshadow by MAC
I khol rimmed my eyes in black eyeshadow (from the Sephora kit)
Red Dress: Forever 21
Black Top: French Kiss
I do not own blue contacts so I digitally made my eyes blue- If you want this look then you might want to buy some for yourself!