How to Make a Homemade Facial Mask
So…I have sensitive skin, and no matter what facial products I’ve tried they’ve only made it worse. Drying out your skin can lead to breakouts. These are two natural recipes – That work!
The First is a:
Ingredients: Lemon, Raw Sugar, and a paper towl
1) Wet your face with warm water
2) Put about a teaspoon (or more if you prefer) of raw sugar on your face (It will stick to your face because you’ve wet it)
3) Fold up the paper towel in a small square – and squeeze the lemon into it
4) Rub the lemon juice from the paper towel all over your face- Especially in areas where you want to see improvement.
-This feels really good, it’s like a mini acid peel! After you’re done your skin will be glowing!
1) 2 Tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of milk
2) Mix really well together in a small bowl
3) Wet your face with warm water
4) Apply the mixture to your face
5) Leave on for 5-10 minutes
6) Wash off (preferably in the shower or else you might have a sticky honey residue around your hairline)
All in all your face and your pocket book will thank you for using natural products!
FYI: More makeovers next week (I have been too busy..and my computer has been under the weather)